Welcome to the sample home base I created to share the system I use to keep my life organized. I hope it is as impactful for you as it has been for me.
Watch my How to Organize Your Life workshop at Second Home here.
Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions, tell me about how you've used this or with sections you think I should add so others can get inspired. 🌻 Like us, a home base will always be a WIP. Start small, make it your own and don't be afraid to experiment!
To get started:
- Click through all of the pages to see what they contain and what elements you might want to implement, alter or ignore.
- Click duplicate in the top right corner to make it yours! (Note: Notion also has some basic goals/to do templates that you can explore.)
- If you decide to go through the core goal activities, I recommend the following order:
- [ ] Write your mission and values statements
- [ ] Map out your goals: Long Game activity → then 2 & 5 year → then 202X (this includes creating a vision board, setting your annual goals to get you to the 2 year mark, and breaking these down further to quarterly plans)
- [ ] Outline any habits you want to start working on
- [ ] Time blocking and creating V1 of your daily schedule. Don't forget to structure in time to (1) do a review of your goals daily so you can key your eye on where you're headed and (2) do an end of week review.
A note about Notion: You are able to make multiple workspaces and separate out work and life if you want to keep separate sections!
Mission and Values
Curious & Curiouser
2 & 5 year
On my own base, I've added other pages to the Growing column. For you, this could be: